Research & Consulting Group is a global management consulting group focused on major international companies in the mining and metals industry.
For our subsidiary in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are currently looking for a
- Participation in national and international management consulting projects
- Performance of analysis and evaluations
- Project management and planning
- Challenging and diversified projects, such as mapping and optimization of business processes as well as implementation support of identified measures; development and implementation of business strategies etc.
- Work in international teams
- Graduates and young professionals with an above-average degree of a Master’s programme in the field of Economics, Engineering or Business Administration
- Initial work and / or consulting experience through internships, participation in student consultancy projects etc.
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as methodological expertise
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages e.g. German or Russian would be an advantage
- Distinctive social competence and a high level of communication skills
- Mobility and the desire to work in an international and dynamic environment
What we can offer you:
- Exciting and varied tasks in an international working environment with renowned customers
- Integration in consulting teams with experienced colleagues
- Participation in customer board presentations
- Comprehensive training as well as individual further development
- Above-average remuneration
Beginn: ab sofort
Vergütung: nach Absprache
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Research & Consulting Group (RCG) is a global management consulting group and has been successfully active on the market in the area of the metals and mining industry for more than 30 years.
RCG’s core expertise lies in the four consulting fields: OPERATIONS, STRATEGY & BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION, SALES & MARKETS, and DIGITALIZATION & INDUSTRY 4.0. This includes, among others, the mapping and optimization of business processes and implementation support of the defined measures, the development and implementation of business strategies, the realization of Feasibility Studies, Due Diligence etc.
Due to our worldwide presence with subsidiaries in Switzerland (HQ), Germany, Ukraine, India and Brazil, RCG is able to meet the needs of the leading international companies in the steel, metals and mining sector.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.